Saturday, July 01, 2006

I was attacked!



Yesterday, Ben and I went to see the India ate, a war memorial. I was taking Ben's picture in front of the gate when two Indian girls about my age attacked my! Don't worry, though, they attacked me with mehendi, and it was totally painless. Mehendi is the Indian art of temporary tatooing, mainly flowery designs on the hands and feet. The ladies claimed they deserved 100 Rupees per hand for their surprise attack, but Ben only gave them 10 per hand, and we walked away with them still complaining. My sweaty hands soon turned their amateur designs into just a giant brown smudge on the backs of my hands, so now I look like I have a skin disease (not uncommon in India). I fit right in!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the blog Ben

Monday, July 17, 2006 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home